Types of project
The ideaFunder$ platform presents projects from different regions and they are all classified into three basic categories:
- Humanitarian projects - projects that collect funds for humanitarian purposes e.g. medical treatment, assistance to the needy ones and the victims of the natural disasters and the like.
- Non-commercial projects - projects that collect funds for:
- o educational purposes (e.g. scholarships, equipment or reconstruction of kindergartens, schools, libraries and the like),
- o sports (e.g. organization or participation in competitions, equipment procurement, preparation, etc.),
- o culture and arts (e.g. organization of concerts, festivals and other cultural events, film, theater, performances, exhibitions, photography, comics, etc.),
- o community (e.g., landscaping, playgrounds, lighting, improving the lives of certain groups and the like)
- Commercial projects - projects that collect money for a profit-based activity aiming to create new value while employing people in the process and having a positive impact on the economy:
- IT software and hardware
- Medicine and health
- Entrepreneurship and services
- Production and economy
- Agriculture and food
- Tourism and hospitality
- Media and production
There are two types of projects:
Outcome-UNCONDITIONED projects, i.e. „Whatever-You-Pledge“ mean that the projects, regardless of whether they collected the necessary funds within deadlines or not, receive all the collected funds net of platform commission and costs of financial services. By unwritten rule, these projects can be implemented on a smaller scale or divided into phases. Their implementation is not directly conditioned by the amount of the funds requested.
Outcome-CONDITIONED projects, i.e. „All-or-Nothing“ mean that only successful projects (which in due time collect a minimum of 90% of required funds) receive all the colleced funds net of platform commission and costs of financial services. By unwritten rule, these projects cannot be realized on a small scale or divided into phases. Their implementation is directly conditioned by the amount of the funds requested.
Outcome-CONDITIONED projects to a certain extent have more credibility, the rate of successful project implementation and lower risk for funders.
Projects can be:
Partnership projects are prepared with the help of certified platform partners and add value to the project. The ideaFunder$ presents these projects on the „Partners projects“ platform page.
Verified projects are verified authors' projects. The authenticity of these projects is confirmed by the platform